Melissa in Japan

Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's getting closer!

I have the rest of today and tomorrow night to get ready for this trip! Crazy. I got the rest of the odds and ends I need this weekend, plus got all my laundry done, so tomorrow night is all about packing up and dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's.

Kristin left for Italy yesterday. Yay for her. What a blast that would be. That's another place I would love to go.

I think that's all I've got. I've got a lot I want to get done today and typing on my blog really isn't getting any of it done.

Alright. I'm off.

Until next time...
m

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin left me with a list of tv shows to record while she is gone. It is a good thing she doesnt have cable!

Are you just so excited for your trip???????????????

5/14/2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home