Melissa in Japan

Monday, May 08, 2006

Packing

Okay, so I found this great website. It's called One Bag. The site gives you tips and tricks as to how to pack in just one bag that can be carried on.
http://www.onebag.com/home.html

So what is my mission? To do this. I want to pack everything I need in one bag. I'll have that one awesome bag from campmor and then my laptop bag with my fun stuff to do on the plane and, of course, my laptop, and passport and all that jazz. Yeah, if I can do this, I will be impressed too. Really, once I started throwing stuff in the bag, I realized that it can be done. I just don't know if it can be done by me. When we went to Colorado to see Kristin I took my biggest bag full of stuff.

Something else I think I'm going to do is leave my other suitcase with some clothes in it for Morgan to sleep in while I'm gone. He loves to sleep in/on my suitcases. Every time I pack, he tries to stop me by laying on my luggage. The picture is of him laying down on my luggage. Yes, he is a big cat. Yes, the bag is small. He does look a lot bigger in this picture and the bag looks much smaller than it is. Everytime I pushed him off the bag, he climbed right back on and wouldn't move. He is going to miss me lots when I'm gone. Good thing all these awesome ppl said that they would watch him. He's going to have lots of visitors. He will still be pretty sad, but if he has some visitors to sit and pet him every once in a while, he will be ok. The problem is that he's pretty spoiled. Actually he's really really spoiled. That's ok though. He's my baby.

Okay, now that I've officially put off getting those last two problems on my test done, I should get a little work done before I go to bed!

Lata

m

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to check out that site before Africa.... I am the worst overpacker ever. I would probably bring a hairdryer to africa with me if left to my own devices.

5/09/2006 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.alllooksame.com/

Thought you may want to practice before your trip!

5/09/2006 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home