Melissa in Japan

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The countdown continues!

Six days. I'm starting to freak a little more. Some ppl reading this might wonder why, but as I've said before, this is my first international travel experience, so I have some extra nerves that someone who has traveled extensively might not have. I'm stoked, but still a little nervous. Once I get everything I need to done, I'll feel a little better!

Tonight is all about making sure I have everything I need on my handy dandy packing list. Sounds like fun to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Japan is a hard country for the first international experience. My first trip was to Australia and New Zealand, then Canada.... that is pretty "Western" Kudos to you for going all East. Seriously, I want something crazy from your trip....

I am kinda nervous about the trip to Africa, it just seems so scary and dangerous, at least in Japan you dont have to worry about civil war, unrest and highway robbery/carjacking. Although we are going to stay in South Africa which should be pretty "Western" at least in the areas we will be staying.

I am inspired to start my own Africa blog. Thanks for that.

B

5/12/2006 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

5/19/2006 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home