Melissa in Japan

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Last Study Session!

I had the last study session today for the Japan trip! We went over a lot of the language and learned some phrases. Now the hard part will be to remember the phrases we learned?!?!
I also learned that the host family I will be staying with consists of a English professor and his wife. I'm not sure if they have any children or not. I'll just have to wait to receive and email from them! I can't wait to go!!!! I have almost everything I need now. This week and a half are either going to fly or drag. It is still hard to believe that this trip is almost here. We were having this conversation today, that the fact we're going to be in Japan in less than two weeks is pretty surreal.
That's all I've got for now.

lata

m

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5/19/2006 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home