Melissa in Japan

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A little off topic....

I had my second to last Finance class last night. I'm sooooo glad that's almost over. I just have to do the final this weekend and some extra credit and I'm done. Finance is my least favorite subject. I know that has nothing to do with my Japan trip, but I don't care.

I'm writing a paper on Komatsu Ltd. It's an assignment for the class that goes along with the trip. Very interesting and diverse company. They are number two in the world of construction machinery producers only to caterpillar. They even have a WI plant. The company has presence in Asia, Canada, the US, Mexico, South America, Central America, Europe and, of course, Japan. I'm hoping to finish that paper tonight so I can hand it in on Saturday. One more thing checked off my list!

Alright...we're down to less than two weeks now. I'm getting anxious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home