Melissa in Japan

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday!


We traveled today to Beppu and visited APU. APU is an international university, with half the students being Japanese and half being international. The picture is a view from the university, which is situated on the top of a hill.

Then we headed back to the hotel, which is super nice and way bigger than any we have stayed at yet, and hung out. It's about 5:33 pm here now, and we're going to have a bit of fun tonight and maybe check out the hot springs.

I had to post a picture of the menus outside of every resturant. They have plastic displays of the food and I find it funny. We had to take pictures to show! I have spent a lot of time pointing to things that I want, after I ask the few Japanese speakers what the meat was before I ordered it.

Tomorrow we're going to Kyoto for the rest of the trip! It's hard to believe that it's already this far into the trip! I'm having a blast and I can't wait to see more, but I also miss everyone and can't wait to see you.

Megan - I hope your party is a blast.

April - Loved the pictures of the girls! Tell Lexi I brought her some presents and I'll bring them home June 3rd. Kiss the girls and smack Jesse for me.

I hope everyone is having a good two weeks!!!!

Talk to you all soon!

m

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sister!
I'm at your house. Morgan says "Que Pasa?" He's a spanish cat. I think that he's put on a few pounds since you left.
I hope you are having a blast!!!
Jocelyn

5/26/2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home