Melissa in Japan

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Greetings from Japan!

Hello!!!

I have arrived. It's 10:30 PM here and we have just gotten checked into our hotel. So for all of you just getting up...I'm almost ready for bed.

The trip went well. Customs was not as scary as I thought it might be. The flight from San Francisco to Nagoya was a bit long at ten hours, but it was bearable. Four flights in 24 hours...I guess what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger.

I'm actually sitting in the hotel right now. It's funny because behind me are vending machines, selling beer, cigarettes, and some Japanese non-alcoholic drinks. Vending machines selling beer are everywhere here. Some of the guys from the trip are sitting down here right now having a beer from the vending machine.

Since we've only been traveling, I don't really have anything else to post. I guess I'll sign off!!!!

Talk to you all soon!

luv

m

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it there ok, sister!!!

What was the plane like?? How many seats per aisle?

5/18/2006 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, i want something crazy from a vending machine. I cant wait for the next post!

5/18/2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The plane was a 777, so there was two seats on each side and five in the middle. I had a window seat on the way over, so I got to sleep against the wall which was nice.

5/18/2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home